The DBA Conference brings together over 1,200 attendees from the Debt Buyers’ Industry, as well as over 130 exhibit booths. It provides many networking opportunities, including meeting with our representatives from The National List. It is a great setting to learn about the latest trends impacting the industry; as well as to help you to meet certification requirements where applicable.
DBA features four tracks: Legal/Compliance, Operations, New Markets and Consumer Skip Tracing. Check out the Agenda (a work in progress) here:
The Pre-Conference Debt Buying/Attorney Track includes:
- An In-Depth Look at the DBA Certification Standards – Series A
- Consumer Collection in the Year of 2020
- Due Diligence in Purchase/Sale Agreements
- Risk Assessment Solutions Tailored for Your Company
- Benchmarking Your CFPB Readiness: Policy and Procedures
You might want to check out these sessions and others on the Conference Agenda:
- Keynote: CFPB Deputy Director Steven Antonakes
- Consumer Debt Buying and UDAAP
- Civil Investigative Demands
- Federal & State Legislative and Regulatory Update
- Making your Subrogation Vision a Reality
- Collection Litigation is NOT Scattershot Litigation
National List’s Kacey Rask, Director of Business Development, and Leslie Herr, Director of Attorney Services, will be attending.
If you’re interested in meeting with our representatives, Kacey and Leslie will be happy to schedule time with you to discuss National List services and potential membership. If you would like to schedule an appointment with them, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a safe trip to Las Vegas!