The National List is excited to be The Law List Sponsor for the inaugural Debt Collection Forum: A Forum for Debt Collectors…by Debt Collectors.
The Debt Collection Forum was created to provide quality content at a reasonable price-point, in order to allow organizations to send multiple attendees and encourage active participation. The organizers anticipate 350-400 attendees, including senior level executives, front line collection managers, compliance professionals and trainers from collection organizations across the country, including agencies, creditors and collection attorneys. We hope that a large number of National List members and clients will be among this prestigious group of industry professionals. Use promo code TNLOA16 and get an additional $25 off your registration through National List.
Held in St. Louis, March 21 – 23, 2016, at the beautiful Ameristar St. Charles Hotel, it will be a forum “dedicated to debt collection operations and compliance. The objective of the forum is not to just talk about the issues, but to actually provide real world solutions and strategies.” The staff of NL is convinced that this Forum will present solutions that are “outside the box.” It also will include many networking opportunities.
The Debt Collection Forum will provide attendees from the debt collection industry with a foundation of direction, insight, and actionable solutions that can be applied regardless of the size of your organization. You will have the opportunity to hear from an expert team of operations, compliance, and training professionals that will dive deep into real-world solutions for today’s debt collection issues. Solution-driven sessions you can expect include:
- Substance from “In The Trenches” experts who live it, breathe it, work it…every day
- Operational, compliance, and training strategies that have proven success
- Tips for how to efficiently and effectively manage your resources
- The application of state of the art technology solutions
Several sessions that caught our eye as being especially applicable to our members and clients include:
- Building Your House of Compliance and Alliance One High Five at a Time
- The CFPB Is Talking. Are You Listening?
- No Account Left Behind: Developing a Cradle-to-Grave Workflow Strategy
- Vendor Management: How Much Diligence Is Due?
- The Elusive Search for the 80/20 Rule – Maximum Output with Minimum Input
For the full agenda and information about the presenters, click here. You can also view complete hotel reservation information here.
Registration for the event is now open with the early bird registration ending 12/31. Don’t forget to use NL promo code TNLOA16 for an additional $25 off your registration.
We hope to see you there!